About the job:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will assist customers via email, social media, and telephone with queries, solving problems in an efficient and productive way. All your communication with the customers will be in Norwegian and you’ll have contact with the rest of your team via internet chat & communication systems. Do you already live in Greece? Perfect, then you can follow the training from home and continue to work. Not living in Greece yet? No problem, because our customer offers you a well-cared-for relocation package. This way you can live and work from your dream destination in Greece! The choice is huge in places to live, as there are no fewer than 6000 small islands.
You will work in a very international team, so it is also important that you speak good to fluent English. All equipment such as a headset, laptop, etc. will be sent to you for this. You will also receive a training of 2 to 3 weeks so that you are fully up to date with the latest developments. You can speak to customers from your own accommodation in Greece. Haven’t found it yet? Then you will be helped by your new employer!
What help will you receive for the relocation?
If you do not yet live in Greece yourself, you will be helped by your new employer. First of all, after you have received the job offer, your flight ticket will be booked and paid for you. You can then stay in a hotel at the expense of the company. During these weeks you can arrange all your administration with the help of the HR department, such as opening a Greek bank account and health insurance. You will be linked to a real estate agent who will help you find your own accommodation in Greece.
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens (if not already living in Greece)
- On arrival, a temporary stay in a hotel, reimbursed by your new employer (if not already living in Greece)
- Help during the search for your new home sweet home (if not already living in Greece)
- Help with sorting out your administration, such as your banking, health insurance and taxes (if not already living in Greece)
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 18,200.
- Growth: you reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work thanks to paid training and coaching.
What we need from you:
- Fluent Norwegian speaker.
- Can speak (and write) a good word of English.
- Has a flexible attitude (which comes in handy with changing shifts).
- Are available for at least 6 months.
- You have good computer and technical skills.
- Have you successfully completed your secondary school.
- Are at least 18 years or older.