Attention all childcare-loving people! TAG Live, in collaboration with Holiday Villages, is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals with a passion for children and people. You’ll get to choose from nine resorts across five countries and we’re now accepting both UK and EU passport holders to work in beautiful overseas hotels.
As well as having a passion for working with children and young people – do you have the desire to travel, explore and meet new people? In this overseas adventure, you will be able to do all of the above. The activities you will be providing will range from creative kid’s club sessions to off ground Aerial Adventure instructing, inflatable water fun and much more!
- High energy on the ground and in water activities programme, including archery, twin track, and water
- Run a vast range of activities for children between 3-17 years old within TUI Holiday Villages hotels.
- Breath-taking off-ground views on the Aerial Adventure courses as an instructor
- Run daytime activities for all ages and assist the Entertainment Cast in pool parties & PR duties.
- Be responsible for children in your care and ensuring their safety is always paramount using specific
signing in & out procedures and always following safeguarding and child protection guidelines
- Work within a diverse team to deliver the programme of activities to ensure all guests enjoy an action-packed holiday!
- Deliver excellent customer service daily to all guests
- Ensure all safety procedures and checks are followed
- Build rapport with parents/guardians
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Any qualification relevant to education or childcare is beneficial but not mandatory
- Valid EU/UK Passport
- Enhanced DBS Check (this can be provided once in the recruitment process)
- Full understanding of English and the ability to speak this fluently
- Flexible and a team player
All staff will receive:
- Specialist training such as 3-year ERCA qualification, Archery & First Aid provided
- Specific training by the TAG team before starting the role
- Health insurance whilst in the Resort
- Flights included
- Basic Accommodation (own bedroom)
- Meals provided
- Full day off each week
Join the Holiday Villages family for an unforgettable overseas lifestyle experience!