We run a thriving hotel business out of a privately owned manor house in the French Alps. We are looking for outgoing, upbeat and enthusiastic people to join The Farmhouse team this Winter season. We are opening our doors in early December and run through to mid-April 2023.
We are looking for people with bar, waiting and housekeeping experience. You must have an EU passport or Carte de Séjour to apply for these positions.
This summer we are hosting weddings most weekends, so we are looking for someone who has bar, waiting, housekeeping and event experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE
- Serve alcoholic / nonalcoholic drinks and cocktails.
- Keep the bar and sitting room clean and tidy.
- Responsible for cleaning the communal areas adjacent to the bar.
- Ensure the bar is well stocked and a weekly stocktake is carried out.
- Lock up the bar and The Farmhouse at the end of the night.
- Setting up, serving and clearing away breakfast.
- Servicing our 11 bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Changing over and cleaning rooms for new guests arriving.
- Setting up, serving and clearing away dinner.
- Be well presented and smart. Including a black shirt/blouse, black trousers/skirt and black shoes when on duty.
- You will need to work well in a team and be used to early mornings and late nights.
- Like everyone else in the team, you will have to be flexible with your work shifts and be prepared for changes as this is the hospitality industry!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Central and comfortable accommodation at The Farmhouse.
- 35 hours per week.
- Two days off per week. One full day and two half days.
- 3 Meals a day.
- Competitive wage.
If you think this is for you, please send your CV to us with a passport-size photo and a cover letter explaining why you think you are the person for this position. This could be the start of a fantastic adventure!