Kaluma is a luxury ski company, operating and running our very own collection of exclusive ski chalets. With over 20 years of operational experience in organising luxury ski holidays. We take great pride in all that we do and are widely considered to be the standout experts in our resorts. Our team, our service and our reputation mean everything to us and we have always put our guests at the very heart of all that we do.
For the coming Winter Season in Courchevel 1850 we are seeking a dynamic and highly organized Resort Manager to join our luxury resort team in the prestigious ski resort of Courchevel 1850. You will oversee and manage all aspects of Kaluma’s resort operations in Courchevel 1850. This includes concierge services and guest relations as well as the running of clean, efficient and cost-effective chalets. You will manage the resort team; maintaining staff welfare, training, developing and motivating our chefs, hosts and drivers to provide exemplary holidays that exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Minimum age of 28 years old.
- Management experience with other ski tour operators, preferably in the luxury market.
- At least one season in Courchevel.
- A background in high-end hospitality or hotel services, with an exacting eye for detail.
- Fluent English and proficient French Language skills. Full clean driving license.
- Industry standard wages as per the country specific industry wage tables
- Great accommodation (offered & included if required)
- Insurances (as part of your registration with national health services)
- Ski / Board Equipment (included in your contract)
- Meals in chalets when at work
Looking forward to your application.
Interested? Please send your CV, a covering letter and recent photo of yourself.