This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU or British passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Become part of our Holiday Village or international TUI BLUE Team as one of our fabulous Football Coaches and use every day as an opportunity to make guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be delivering fun, professional, and safe football/soccer coaching sessions to adults and kids aged 4-16 years.
- Coaching kids of varying abilities following the coaching guidelines provided.
- You also actively sell and promote your lessons to encourage maximum attendance.
- And finally, you will regularly take part in event participation such as team days and shows or evening party dances in our kid’s disco.
You will learn more about Holiday Village, TUI BLUE and the job role throughout your recruitment experience with us.
- For this role, you hold a minimum of:
– Level II Coaching Qualification or DFB C-License or UEFA B-Level or equivalent from your country of residence by March/April 2023.
- You will have a genuine passion for coaching kids’ football/soccer.
- A consistently happy colleague and a great team player.
- Confident communication in English with international colleagues and guests of all ages – other languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Depending on the concept you will be working in, you need to be available for face-to-face training in Turkey either in March or May 2023.
- And you are willing to commit and learn the demands of the job including work in direct sun/heat.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in football at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 950€ net/month.
- Your private health insurance, accommodation including electricity bills and meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included.
- Flights & uniforms are all standards.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days completed.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!