As a Technical Customer Service Agent, you will assist customers with technical issues for the world’s largest search engine. You will answer incoming calls in Danish from customers who are experiencing IT issues and guide them through resolving those issues. You’ll be given all the training you need to be able to answer any technical questions that come in and your manager is always on hand to help guide you if things get difficult. You’ll be working in an international team with people from across Europe.
Experience or interest in software, computers or computing is required. Good English skills are also necessary to ensure you can communicate with your international colleagues.
A smooth start to your new life in Lisbon
We want to want sure you have everything required to have smooth start to your new life in Lisbon so on top of a great monthly salary, you’ll have the option of renting a room in a shared apartment from your employer at a great rate for 6 months! That saves you the hassle of having to look for a new apartment when you have just arrived. You’ll also receive a refund for the cost of your flight and great benefits like a meal allowance, performance bonuses & growth opportunities.
Living in Lisbon
Discover Portuguese culture and enjoy a life in the sun. Living and working in Lisbon will allow you to meet people from all over the world, enjoy the sea and discover all that Portugal has to offer. The laidback Portuguese lifestyle is envied by many, and soon you could be one of the lucky ones living the easy-going Lisbon dream. Lisbon’s culture and bustling bars, restaurants and cafes mean you will never be bored in your new home, and thanks to the affordable public transport, traveling by either bus or train is easy!
Days off can be spent exploring or relaxing, as there is something to suit every mood – the Mediterranean lifestyle will be sure to win you over in no time, as the friendly locals, incredible places to visit, and amazing culture to soak up means your time in Lisbon will be an experience like no other!
What do you get:
- A gross yearly salary of €22,200
- You’ll receive 14 months salary of €1,500
- Plus you’ll receive a monthly performance bonus of €100
- A meal allowance of €7.23 per day you work
- The possibility of living in a shared apartment provided by the company for a sum of €280 deducted from your salary (including charges and internet)
- Your plane ticket refunded after 6 months of work within the company
- Administrative support for your installation in Portugal (Tax, health insurance, opening a bank account, etc.)
- Opportunity to grow in this dynamic and international company
- You are a native Danish speaker (speaking & writing)
- You speak English to a good standard
- You have good computer knowledge
- You are available for a long term (minimum one year)
- You have a valid European passport or European identity card