Videoslots was born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 8,000 games from over 180 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
As a key employee of the Customer Service Team, you will be the first point of contact with our players through live chat, email, and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer-centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and deals on site
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide, and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
Who are you?
- A fluent or native Danish speaker (both written and spoken)
- Professional level of English
- Willingness to work on shifts (24/7)
- You have a positive and can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and are eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
What do we offer?
- Relocation package and assistance (2 weeks accommodation and flight ticket up to 300 euros)
- Private health insurance
- Wellness allowance 300 euros/ year (pro-rata)
- Penthouse kitchen providing free breakfast and lunch
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Birthday leave
- Professional development support
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Party tickets and free beach club access
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!