Your tasks consist of:
- Contacting new and existing customers in the B2B area by cold calling, social media, email marketing and other channels;
- Appointment planning for interested parties with the sales team;
- Marketing of new sales options;
- Establishing connection with the right contact or “client persona” and nurturing the lead
- Maintenance of the sales and/or customer database
- Nurturing the lead until it can be converted to a sales opportunity that will be transferred to an account manager
You’ll be working in the lead generation lead for an international company that is a market leader in the insurance industry. This is a great opportunity to get a well-known Scandinavian brand on your CV!
Our partner offers an attractive salary and financial support to help you relocate to your new sunny home. You can claim up to €500 of costs for your relocation including your flight ticket, accommodation costs or taxi costs.
The colleagues will help you on site with your registration in Spain and also private health insurance. The company offers a variety of team building activities and social events so you can meet your colleagues and make new friends from all over the world!
The company prides itself on being an international employer, employing people from all parts of Europe and where you can really develop your career! There are a number of opportunities to choose from that will advance you in your career. Start your adventure today!
Benalmádena, is located just outside the city of Malaga on the Costa del Sol. It’s one of the liveliest towns along the coast with a great reputation for tasty restaurants, cool bars and a beautiful beach. There are plenty of sights and attractions in this sunny city so you’ll have lots to explore on your days off. Fancy living in a quieter town or village? Benalmádena is surrounded by lots of pretty and quaint villages including the beautiful Mijas only 15 minutes away.
What are you getting?
- €20,400 gross annual salary
- Great bonus for every appointment you make
- Relocation costs of up to €500 will be refunded to you
- Great working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Permanent contract
- Free weekly social events and after work activities
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
What is needed?
- Experience in sales, ideally B2B sales via the telephone;
- Fluent Danish;
- Good level of English;
- Good IT & Computer skills
- Available for 12 months or more