Start date: within the next 2 months
Taking inspiration from the Greek climate, as a Customer Care Representative you will have a sunny demeanor assisting customers via email, social media and telephone with queries, solving problems in an efficient and productive way. You will have the opportunity to practice your language skills as you speak Danish with customers, but communicate with your colleagues in English in the international office meaning you will return home both a linguistic champion and with new friends from all over the world! What’s more, 3-4 weeks of paid training means you will be confident when engaging with customers and able to help them in a patient and empathetic manner – in no time you will be an expert in your field!
What happens next:
How do you get to Athens? With a fully reimbursed flight of course! Your new colleagues will be waiting to give you a friendly welcome at the airport and deliver you to your accommodation, and since a hotel room is provided fully paid for 14 nights whilst you look for a permanent address (with help from your new employer of course) you don’t even need to worry about that! You will also have support with personal administration, such as bank accounts, taxes and health insurance, meaning you can get settled and started with your new adventure as soon as possible! The transition to your new lifestyle is made easy and smooth, so you don’t need to waste time worrying about the logistics and can instead focus on getting excited (and packing!) for your big move!
Enjoy the Greek lifestyle:
It is no surprise that Athens is a popular holiday destination when you see the wealth of white beaches, the masses of olive trees, the non-stop sunny weather and the incredible Mediterranen food on offer. However, you will have an advantage to the tourists – you get to stay there for at least 6 months! Athens is a cultural goldmine that is home to warm and friendly locals, meaning you will be sure to take advantage of your new incredible home city. Spend your spare time relaxing at the beach or enjoying the rich culture of theatre and literature at the array of museums, bars, restaurants and cafes…you will never have a boring day in Athens!
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens.
- On arrival, a temporary stay in a hotel, reimbursed by your new employer.
- Help during the search for your new home sweet home.
- Help with sorting out your administration, such as your banking, health insurance and taxes.
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 18,200.
- Growth: you reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work thanks to paid training and coaching.
- Leisure activities: there is also plenty of choice on a personal level. Become a true local by mastering the Greek language during a free language course, or feel like a true explorer by taking part in excursions. Do you prefer to be active? Then choose to attend our sporting events.
What we need from you:
- Fluent Danish speaker.
- Can speak (and write) a good word of English.
- Has a flexible attitude (which comes in handy with changing shifts).
- Are available for at least 6 months.
- You have good computer and technical skills.
- Have you successfully completed your secondary school.
- Are at least 18 years or older.