Work in sunny Lisbon as a Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Do you dream of heading to work and coming home with the sun shining? Jet off to the city with the most sunshine hours in Europe and make these dreams a reality working as a customer service agent in sunny Lisbon!
About the position:
- Selskap Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- Funksjon Customer Service
- Sted Lisbon, Portugal
- Språk Norwegian
- Periode 12 months minimum
- Minimums alder 18 years old
- Bolig Yes, Shared accommodation available
- Flight Yes, refunded to you after 9 months
- Henting på flyplassen Yes, included
- Adminstrativ hjelp Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- Brutto månedslønn €1,296 to €1,556 per month
Working as a customer service representative, you will enthusiastically assist customers with any queries via email, social media and the telephone. You’ll receive extensive training to ensure that you can confidently respond to consumer questions, and end the day with satisfied customers. Although your customers will mainly speak in Norwegian, at the international office you will mainly be talking to your colleagues in English, meaning you will get to practice your linguistic skills!
What happens once you’ve landed the job:
There is no need to worry about the cost of jetting off to your new home as you will be reimbursed for your plane ticket, and your colleagues will be waiting to greet you with a warm welcome at the airport in Lisbon meaning you will be sure to feel settled from the get-go.
What’s more, you will be dropped off at your new shared apartment and assisted with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, so you will be set up in no time. You will also have the opportunity to take a free Portuguese course, which will definitely help you get by in day-to-day life, as well as impress your friends when they come to visit!
Enjoy the Portuguese lifestyle:
The laidback Portuguese lifestyle is envied by many, and soon you could be one of the lucky ones living the easy-going Lisbon dream. Lisbon’s culture and bustling bars, restaurants and cafes mean you will never be bored in your new home, and thanks to the affordable public transport travelling by either bus or train is easy! Days off can be spent exploring or relaxing, as there is something to suit every mood – the Mediterranean lifestyle will be sure to win you over in no time, as the friendly locals, incredible places to visit, and amazing culture to soak up means your time in Lisbon will be an experience like no other!
What we offer:
- Your airline ticket is refunded to you after 3 months of working.
- Gross monthly salary of €1200
What we ask from you:
- Fluent Norwegian (spoken and written).
- Willingness to live and work in Lisbon for a minimum of 12 months.
- Being able to speak and write English to a good level.
- You are at least 18 years or older.
So if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime and think this is the perfect role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our friendly recruiters will be in contact within 48 hours!