Norwegian Language & Content Analyst in Cork, Ireland
Have you been longing for an adventure abroad? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Come to Cork in Ireland to work as a Norwegian Language & Content Analyst and enjoy the Irish pub life, beautiful landscapes and meet fun international colleagues!
About the position:
- Selskap Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- Funksjon Language & Content Analyst
- Sted Cork, Ireland
- Språk Norwegian
- Periode 12 months minimum
- Minimums alder 18 years old
- Bolig 1-month shared accommodation included
- Henting på flyplassen Yes, included
- Adminstrativ hjelp Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- Brutto månedslønn €2,800
About the job:
In this role you will be in charge of content reviewing and data analysis in your native language for improving speech recognition and AI systems. If you are looking for a job abroad but don’t like the idea of working on the phone this will suit you perfectly! In this role you will be responsible for reviewing data sets which can include everything from data labelling to transcription. You will work in an agile environment carrying out data analysis, identifying and
resolving issues, implementing regular training and collaborating with colleagues in your
native language to improve the model for the larger AI project. The data will train and
improve speech recognition and AI systems.
Enjoy a smooth start in your new Irish home:
When you arrive in the pretty city of Cork, you’re collected from the airport and taken to a shared apartment where you can stay for 1 month for free.
During your first month in Ireland, the company will help you find permanent accommodation within the city and there are lots of apartments to choose from. You’ll be starting along with other customer service agents from across Europe. Most of your training group is new to the area so you can explore it together.
Why relocate to Cork?
Whether you fancy history or nature, Cork in Ireland is the place for both, as well as the fantastic pub life and music that is commonly associated with it. Did you know that Cork holds Ireland’s biggest Jazz festival or that it is the best starting point if you would like to do the famous road trip the Wild Atlantic way? Moving to Cork means the adventures are right at your feet!
What we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of 2800€
- 4-weeks accommodation provided by the company
- 12 months contract with possibility to renew.
- 21 days of Holidays + Your Birthday off!
- Regular working hours Monday to Friday
- Just an unforgettable life experience!
Who we are searching for:
- You are fluent in Norwegian (spoken and written).
- You speak English to a good level.
- You have good computer skills, interest in IT is a plus!
- You are available for at least 12 months.
- You are at least 18 years or older.