Norwegian Customer Service Agent in Athens, Greece
Ready for the first step of your international career and a new adventure? Keep reading to find out more about a role within Customer Support that includes an attractive relocation package whilst working in the incredible (warm) city of Athens, Greece!
About the position:
- 💼 Selskap: Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Funksjon Customer Service
- 🌎 Sted Athens, Greece
- 🇳🇴 Språk Norwegian
- 📅 Periode 12 months minimum
- 👨 Minimums alder 18 years old
- 🏠 Bolig Yes, 2 weeks accommodation + help finding permanent accommodation
- ✈ Flight Yes, included
- 🚍 Henting på flyplassen Yes, included
- 📋 Adminstrativ hjelp Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Brutto månedslønn €1,200 to €1,400 per month + 2 bonus months salary per year
A gentle sea breeze through your hair, a strange language on the menus and fragrant flowers that adorn the buildings in the street. Pour yourself a glass of Ouzo, get out on the terrace and watch the sun setting on the horizon, you are in for a treat!
The official title of the role is a Customer Service Representative. You will be working for one of the biggest international brands worldwide, which has over 250,000 employees across Europe. Main responsibilities within the role include conversing with customers through email, social media or over the phone – speaking Norwegian to customers and English to your international colleagues. The role will allow you to personally grow and develop skills within your career; with the help of extensive paid training and coaching you will become the best Customer Service Representative you can be! This also helps in terms of teaching you the basis of the latest software and systems, learning skills recognised through the business world whilst on a competitive salary.
Who are we looking for?
If you are passionate about Customer Service and have relevant experience in this industry, then we want you! The individual needs to be driven by helping customers with any issues or complaints they may have, with the goal of resolving any occurrences as quickly as possible to ensure overall satisfaction.
Working Adventures are determined to help make your move be as smooth as possible, therefore the added benefits are the best part. You will receive a fully reimbursed flight to Athens, and upon arriving in your new home you will be picked up from the airport and dropped off at your accommodation. In terms of accommodation, we understand that finding a new home in a new place can be tricky, therefore we offer you a paid for stay in a hotel for the first two weeks in order to help you get settled and prepare for your adventure before moving somewhere permanent. Along with help with your administration, such as opening a new bank account, taxes and health insurance.
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens
- Temporary stay in a hotel (two week max stay) – reimbursed by your new employer
- Help during the search for your new home sweet home
- Help and advice when sorting out administration such as a new bank account, health insurance and taxes
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 19,600
- Personal growth: you will reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work with help through our paid extensive training and coaching
- Leisure activities: we offer plenty of different personal choices, such as language courses, various excursions, or sporting events
What we need from you:
- Are fluent in Norwegian
- Can speak (and write) well in English
- Have a flexible attitude (which comes in handy when changing shifts etc.)
- Are available for at least 6 months
- Have successfully completed your secondary school
- Are at least 18 years or older
We know that first sea breeze already tempted you, and now you are much closer to drinking Ouzo on your terrace! Apply today and speak with a recruiter to find out more information and ask as many questions as you wish.