About the job:
We are looking for friendly and committed people to work in our customer service center in Paris. You will work there for a renowned, international company. As a customer service representative, it is your job to help customers with questions or problems by phone, email and chat. To be convincing in this job, you have to be customer-friendly, organized and stress-resistant. You should also have the ability to respond specifically to customers and have excellent communication in Norwegian and English. You will of course also receive extensive training beforehand and have all the tools at hand that you need to be able to offer customers first-class service.
Culture, fashion & the Parisian charm
Paris is one of the most famous cities in the world. Here you will find a long-standing culture, first-class food and a vibrant nightlife. Your workplace is about 9 km north of Paris and can be easily reached by public transport. In your free time, you can visit the historic Paris monuments or stroll in the city’s world-famous shopping malls. It is guaranteed never to be boring here!
Life in Paris:
Once you arrive in beautiful France, your new business will help you settle in well. A trained personnel consultant will also be at your side with administrative questions and help you deal with all formalities. In addition to an above-average salary, you also receive additional benefits such as private health insurance, life insurance and much more.
What we offer you:
- €1645 gross per month + € 152 for a Norwegian language bonus + € 152 for a English language bonus + € 152 performance bonus
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Help with organization, taxes and all administrative questions
- A great place to work, about 9 km north of Paris
- 50% of the cost of public transport will be reimbursed
- The choice between a permanent or a fixed-term employment contract with a trial period of 2 months
- Professional training and courses
- Great working atmosphere
What we expect from you:
- Norwegian at native speaker level (spoken and written)
- Very good English (fluent, spoken and written)
- You are available for a period of at least 6 months
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are flexible (because you work in alternating shifts)
- You have a Norwegian, Swiss or EU passport/ID card