We are a small independent company with an exciting portfolio of handpicked chalets in Switzerland. Over the past 21 years, our success has been achieved by providing sensational food and wine, superb skiing and five-star service all the way.
As one of our carefully selected Drivers, you will create an unforgettable holiday experience by delivering incredible customer service. First impressions really count in this role with importance on punctuality and personality. Working on a shift pattern this role requires high-level time management and communication skills. Our Driver & Maintenance roles are hugely varied, rewarding and an integral part of the Ski Armadillo team.
Driver & Maintenance Overview
- The fountain of knowledge; acquire knowledge of the local area and Ski Armadillo product to make personalised recommendations for our guests.
- Create a warm relaxing atmosphere during pick-up and drop-offs, understanding the customer’s needs during their stay. Being punctual and attentive while delivering 5* service.
- Maintenance: carrying out any chalet maintenance needed or reporting to the Resort Manager issues that cannot be immediately fixed.
- Storeroom, stock, and inventory management.
- Taking pride and responsibility in managing all aspects of your role; ensuring the highest health and safety standards are met through maintaining and cleaning vehicles, hot tubs and snow clearing all properties.
Who are we looking for?
Our Drivers need to be EU passport holders and over 23 years old with a clean driving license and experience driving a large vehicle in adverse weather conditions. Drivers are incredibly important in day-to-day resort operations working behind the scenes to ensure Ski Armadillo runs smoothly. We are looking for someone with practical abilities to manage small maintenance issues that arise with the ability to problem solve in a pressured environment. If you are proactive, and professional with a great sense of humour please apply to become part of the Ski Armadillo team.
- EU Passport
- At least 23 years old
- Maintenance experience
- Salary – 3500 CHF per month
- Ski / Snowboard hire
- Ski / Snowboard lessons
- We do team events through the winter and one large team end-of-season event.
- Accommodation is NOT included, however, it is secured through a partner with guaranteed beds available for the Ski Armadillo team. Rents range from approximately 750 CHF – 1200 CHF per month.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!