We are looking for hardworking, caring and personable Creche/Kindergarten Team Members, who have experience working with babies and toddlers ages 0-35 months, to join our team at TUI Holiday Villages in the following resorts:
- Holiday Villages Costa Del Sol
- Holiday Villages Cyprus
Please note that we can only accept candidates with an EU passport (UK Passports can´t be accepted due to Brexit) or candidates that already have a work or residence permit for Spain or Cyprus.
- Deliver a range of activities to children aged 0-35-month olds
- Ensure children in your care are safe, happy and healthy at all times
- Support the Creche supervisor by completing risk assessments, thoroughly cleaning the creche between sessions and assisting with administration tasks
- Deliver a range of age-appropriate activities, including arts and crafts, storytimes and games, connecting all activities to the daily theme.
- Work within a diverse team of other childcare professionals
- Support with the delivery of activities to children aged 3-8
- Participate in wider Holiday Village activities such as “Pool Party”
- Give adults guests detailed and positive feedback about their children on a daily basis
All training will be provided by our specialised team at ted. In-person core training will be delivered
to the wider team and will take place for 14 days. This will include payment, accommodation and food.
The estimated start date is ASAP. The initial contract will be established until October 31, 2022, depending on the closing dates of the resort.
What we offer
- Flights, accommodation, uniform and medical insurance are all included.
- Airport transfers are provided between your resort and local airport but are not provided to or from your home airport.
- Must have qualifications relevant to early education or childhood
- Minimum 1 year of working with 0-35-month-olds in an early year environment
- Experience working in a diverse team is beneficial
- Experience working in the holiday industry and the ability to deliver excellent customer service are beneficial
- European Union (UK Passports can´t be accepted due to Brexit)
- Must be available from June or July 2022 until October 2022
- Must have an advanced level of English
- Must have a passion for working with young people
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!