**Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates holding a valid EU passport and/or candidates who already have the right to live and work in France**
Some of the world’s most luxurious ski chalets set in iconic locations in the world’s best ski resorts… have you got what it takes to help us deliver amazing luxury ski holidays on a winter season you’ll never forget?
As part of our housekeeping team, you will work as part of a central team looking after our self-catered properties and ensuring they are presented to the highest standards of cleanliness. A keen eye for detail will therefore be key, as well as an insistence on high standards and pride in your work. You may also be required to support the wider team in our catered chalets at times, working alongside our hosts and chalet managers to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable experience. The role really suits those who take real pride in the presentation of exceptional properties without wanting the pressure of front-of-house service. Shifts will be during the day but you can expect three full days off each week to explore the resort and get your mountain fix!
You will meet some amazing people, both your guests and of course your colleagues. It’ll be hard work but hugely rewarding. Whilst we have extremely high expectations of our team, we also strive to create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into realistic shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore everything the resort has to offer. We operate a continuous professional development programme with sessions running throughout the season giving you the chance to develop broader skills to progress your future career, wherever life may take you. For now though, why not join us for a winter season working in the spectacular surroundings of the French Alps?
- Take real pride in cleaning and presenting chalets to an immaculate standard, paying attention to all the little details that make the difference at a ‘five-star’ level.
- Whilst room servicing will be the primary focus, you will also help across other areas including entertainment areas and spas.
- Work with the chalet teams to maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere in the chalet for our guests at all times.
Skills & Experience
- Enthusiasm for housekeeping tasks and a good eye for detail
- Basic knowledge of domestic cleaning products and their proper use in various tasks
- Some housekeeping/hospitality experience is desirable
- Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing environments and tasks
- EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
- A full EU valid driving license is an advantage
- French contract
- Excellent pre-arranged seasonal accommodation (shared room allocation)
- Lift pass (purchase provision)
- Winter equipment hire (e.g. skis and boots)
- Meals whilst on duty or a set meal allowance
- Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!