This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
ABOUT THE JOB
- When guests contact us 24/7 from around the world on holiday – you will be the one to listen and respond.
- You will proactively resolve any complaints from our guests using your fantastic people skills to make them happy.
- You will also successfully collaborate with other TUI departments daily.
- All of this will offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow quickly with market-leading training and support to help you achieve your goals.
If you love to travel and all the things that our amazing holiday destinations can offer – you will probably be great at sharing that passion with our guests on holiday. Learn all about this opportunity and life in our central Palma contact centre throughout your recruitment experience.
- You are a true people person – confident communicating and potentially selling to international guests.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and a good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You can quickly learn – about the job, all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You have strong verbal & written skills in one of these languages; Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Finnish and communicational English.
- Able to work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at our TUI Contact Centre offers much more than your basic salary which already starts at around 800€ net/per month.
- Any earned commission, additional payments for any night shifts and bank holidays will come on top.
- We also take care of private health insurance and accommodation including bills & return flights
- You have the option for hybrid working on a seasonal permanent or permanent contract.
- You will be working 6 days and have 3 consecutive days off so you can enjoy Mallorca at its best.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- And finally, we offer winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!