This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
ABOUT THE JOB
- When guests contact us 24/7 from around the world on holiday – you will be the one to listen and respond.
- By phone, chat or email you will genuinely care and immediately reassure your guests they are in safe hands.
- It all starts with you uncovering their needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You could be answering questions – calling guests to sell our incredible Trips & Activities – providing simple friendly service – troubleshooting more complex problems or assisting our traditional guests with any technical support they may need.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate success with regular performance updates for sales and service results and for how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- With each guest contact you have, it will soon become clear – it really is you that can make a difference and help our guests to smile.
If you love to travel and all the things that our amazing holiday destinations can offer – you will probably be great at sharing that passion with our guests on holiday. Learn all about this opportunity and life in our central Palma contact centre throughout your recruitment experience.
- You are a true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and a good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You can quickly learn – about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Strong verbal & written in one of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish + communicational English
- Able to work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts.
- Finally … you will be proud to represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary + commission + additional payments for any night shifts and bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance, Accommodation & Flights as standard. Your work-permit costs are covered.
- You will work on a 6-day working shift pattern and have 3 consecutive days off.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!