About the job:
Are you ready for the next step? And do you get excited about an adventure abroad? Then we have a great opportunity for you in surprising and cheap Hungary. Experience a great standard of living with a great local salary in a beautiful country full of amazing countryside and exciting cities.
As a Customer Service Agent in Hungary, your job is to ensure you give customers the best experience and help them handle any issues or questions they may have. You will answer a variety of questions for a well-known company by telephone, email or chat. Is the role difficult? Definitely not! The company will give you a full training program to ensure you learn all the ins and outs about the job and how you make customers happy. Although your clients speak primarily Danish, you will communicate with your international colleagues primarily in English.
What makes this vacancy unique?
You can take up your duties as a customer service agent from anywhere across Hungary. It doesn’t matter if you live in Budapest, Debrecen or in the countryside! Our client offers everything you need to move to your new country. They’ll refund your flight ticket to Hungary, they’ll collect you from the airport and they’ll arrange 1 month of free accommodation in a local hotel! This vacancy is a unique chance to start a new life in a new country and work from home.
Why choose Hungary?
What we offer you:
- A monthly salary of 500,000 HUF (around €1,400 gross)
- Flight ticket costs refunded after 2 months work
- 1-month of free temporary accommodation in a hotel
- Airport pickup
- You can work from home anywhere in Hungary
- Contract for 6 months with an option to extend
- 20 vacation days + public holidays
- Private health insurance
- Fixed working hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Excellent working atmosphere
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Danish (spoken and written)
- Be able to speak and write in English to a fluent level
- You are available for at least 6 months.
- You are at least 18 years of age or older
- You do not need to speak Hungarian for this job
- You are available full-time or 40 hours per week.
- You have a clean criminal record
- You have a quiet workplace in your home.