Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of football, hospitality, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work and passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our qualified Football Coaches.
If you have an EU or UK passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the season, and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 1000€ net/Month.
- Our standard package includes your private health insurance, accommodation (including electricity bills), flights to and from destination, and of course uniform.
- Meals and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided during hotel opening times.
- Costs for your visa/work-permit and background check processing are covered.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- You will have a minimum of; Level II Football Coaching Qualification or DFB C-License or UEFA C-Level or equivalent from your country of residence along with a valid first aid certificate by March 2024.
- You are a fun and vibrant personality with a genuine passion for coaching kids’ football, and the ability to work solo and as part of an international team.
- You are fully conversational in English; additional languages will be helpful.
- And you are willing to commit and learn the demands of the job including work in direct sun/heat.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be delivering fun, professional, and safe football coaching sessions to adults and kids aged 4-16 years.
- Coaching kids of varying abilities following the coaching guidelines provided.
- You also actively sell and promote your lessons to encourage maximum attendance.
- And finally, you will regularly take part in events such as team days and presentations to support your teams and deliver the best possible holiday experience, especially for our young guests.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit