About the position:
Working as an online game presenter involves hosting various casino games live on camera! You manage the game table, perform all the game operations such as updating the system and keeping track of the players. You’re also the face of the game so it’s your job to get the players enthusiastic and to build up relationships with them quickly. You’ll also have the chance to take part in promotional activities for the company such as photo sessions and brand publicity.
What does the company do for you as an employee:
You will receive an attractive salary and relocation package including your flight to Malta and a stay in an apartment for 3 weeks while you’re searching for something more permanent.
At the beginning of your adventure in Malta, you’ll undertake 3 weeks fully-paid training. You will receive monthly performance bonuses, team assistance bonuses and loyalty bonuses. You get a free gym membership and a privilege card which gives you great discounts around the island.
The company offers a huge number of team building and social events so you can get to know your colleagues and quickly make new friends. They also host a number of workshops so you can improve your skills such as fashion, presenting, make up and more!
The company prides itself on being a place where you can really develop your career further. There a number of routes to choose from and steps you can take in your career.
Information about Malta:
Malta is a paradise with a pleasant Mediterranean climate in the Mediterranean. The island is located between the countries of Italy, Libya and Tunisia. It is full of beautiful places and various sights and is rich in history. Maltese cuisine consists of dishes from Italy, Spain, Turkey, Greece and North Africa.
Do you like walking? There are a lot of walking routes through picturesque villages. Mainly through the historic capital of Valletta. The “Blue Lagoon” is located between the islands of Malta and Gozo. A lagoon with a beautiful turquoise blue reflection of the water. With the ferry you can easily cross from Malta to Gozo.
What we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €2000 (Approx €1500 Net) + performance bonus
- A bonus of €250,- when you are 1 year employed by the company
- Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first 3 weeks)
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Airport transfer + transfers to and from the office when you have a night shift
- Team outings
- Different workshops
- Work clothing, gym subscription and health insurance
- Just an unforgettable life experience!
What we ask of you:
- You are fluent in Danish (in speech and writing).
- You speak good English (in speaking and writing).
- You are very flexible and available 24/7.
- Your customer-friendliness is excellent.
- You are positive and approach your work proactively.
- You have a huge sense of responsibility.
- Available for a minimum of 12 months.
- Minimum of 18 years or older.