About the position:
You’ll be working for a very well-known online gaming company, answering inbound emails and chats from customers who are looking for help and guidance. You’ll be communicating with the customers in Danish, and English, which requires you to have a very good level of English as well. The company is also very international with lots of colleagues from all over Europe.
What happens when you arrive in Malta?
You will be picked up at the airport by the company and left in an apartment the company will arrange for you during the first 2 weeks while you look for a long term accommodation. The flight to Malta will also be paid by the company including 2 pieces of luggage to travel with and they will also help you with additional relocation costs of up to 500€.
At the beginning of your adventure in Malta, you’ll undertake 4 weeks fully-paid training. You will receive an attractive salary and have monthly bonuses once the training is finished. Additionally you will have several extra benefits such as gym membership, wellness incentives and health insurance.
The company offers a huge number of team building activities and social events so you can get to know your colleagues and quickly make new friends. They also have a range of training courses, for continuous learning and growth. The company prides itself on being a place where you can really develop your career further. There are a number of routes to choose from and steps you can take in your career to keep progressing, already after 6 months.
Information about Malta:
Malta is a paradise with a pleasant Mediterranean climate in the Mediterranean. The island is located between the countries of Italy, Libya and Tunisia. It is full of beautiful places and various sights and is rich in history. Maltese cuisine consists of dishes from Italy, Spain, Turkey, Greece and North Africa.
Do you like walking? There are a lot of walking routes through picturesque villages. Mainly through the historic capital of Valletta. The «Blue Lagoon» is located between the islands of Malta and Gozo. A lagoon with a beautiful turquoise blue reflection of the water. With the ferry you can easily cross from Malta to Gozo.
What we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €1900 + performance bonus
- Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first 2 weeks)
- Reimbursement of up to 500€ in additional relocation costs.
- Airport transfer + taxi from the office to get home when you have a night shift
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- 10 days per year where you can work from anywhere you want in the world!
- Team outings and social events
- health insurance and wellness incentives!
- Just an unforgettable life experience!
What we ask of you:
- You are fluent in Danish (in speech and writing).
- You speak very good English (in speaking and writing).
- You are very flexible and available 24/7.
- Your customer-friendliness is excellent.
- You are positive and approach your work proactively.
- You have a huge sense of responsibility.
- Available for a minimum of 12 months.
- Minimum of 18 years or older.