Working as a customer service representative, you will enthusiastically assist customers with any queries via email, social media and the telephone. You’ll receive extensive training to ensure that you can confidently respond to consumer questions, and end the day with satisfied customers. Although your customers will mainly speak in Danish, at the international office you will mainly be talking to your colleagues in English, meaning you will get to practise your linguistic skills!
What happens once you’ve landed the job:
There is no need to worry about the cost of jetting off to your new home as you will be reimbursed for your plane ticket, and your colleagues will be waiting to greet you with a warm welcome at the airport in Lisbon meaning you will be sure to feel settled from the get-go.
Your new company will help make the move easier by giving you €360 per month towards your accommodation costs for the first 6 months. On top of that, they are available to help assist you with your accommodation search and will help find you the perfect apartment which matches your needs. You’ll also be assisted with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, so you will be set up in no time.
Enjoy the Portuguese lifestyle:
The laidback Portuguese lifestyle is envied by many, and soon you could be one of the lucky ones living the easy-going Lisbon dream. Lisbon’s culture and bustling bars, restaurants and cafes mean you will never be bored in your new home, and thanks to the affordable public transport travelling by either bus or train is easy! Days off can be spent exploring or relaxing, as there is something to suit every mood – the Mediterranean lifestyle will be sure to win you over in no time, as the friendly locals, incredible places to visit, and amazing culture to soak up means your time in Lisbon will be an experience like no other!
What we offer:
- Your airline ticket is refunded to you after 3 months of working.
- You’ll receive an extra €360 per month for the first 6 months, to help with your accommodation costs.
- You’ll be helped by your new company to find a perfect home.
- You’ll be assisted with all the admin issues including registration, setting up a bank account and more.
- You’ll receive a gross annual salary of €1,250 per month (€850 base salary + €400 language bonus)
- You’ll receive 2 extra months’ salary per year as a bonus, one in the summer & one for Christmas!
- After 4 months you can get a performance bonus of up to € 120 p/m.
- Every month you’ll receive a 150€ meal voucher.
- You receive training and coaching.
- Interesting career opportunities.
- An unforgettable life experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
What we ask from you:
- Fluent Danish (spoken and written).
- Willingness to live and work in Lisbon for a minimum of 7 months.
- Being able to speak and write English to a good level.
- You are at least 18 years or older.
So if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime and think this is the perfect role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our friendly recruiters will be in contact within 24 hours!