Ever dreamed of living in your own French Chateau or Austrian Gasthof? Fed up of the London Life and want a new Adventure this Summer? At Contiki we have properties in France & Austria and are looking for enthusiastic staff for the upcoming summer season with potential to work the Winter season in Austria 23/24.
Please note that you must hold a valid EU Passport to be able to apply for this vacancy
On Site Team Member 2023
We are looking for team members who are full of enthusiasm and who love dealing with people. Alongside other team members you will be responsible for looking after our Travellers during their stay. We can host up to 200 people – a great chance to meet people from all around the world.
On Site Team Members are all-rounders and do a bit of everything from housekeeping, cleaning, bar work, working in the kitchen clearing dishes or serving food. We have exceptionally high standards for our accommodation and need reliable team members who take pride in their work.
- Bar work – serving drinks, clearing glasses etc.
- Cleaning of communal areas
- Bike Guide
- Other ad hoc duties
The roles can be rotational, and the team can get the chance to work in other departments – helping each other out when needed.
What are the Requirements?
- Possess a valid EU Passport or Austrian Working Holiday Visa.
- Have excellent people skills – proven experience in a customer facing role or hospitality background is preferred.
- Ability to interact on a professional and social level with our Travellers.
- Can work under pressure.
- Able to adapt to long working hours (split shifts).
- Must be team orientated.
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy.
A paid Contract from March – September (shorter contracts may be available) with the additional bonus of on-site life such as:
- Free accommodation.
- Food included for the time you are at the site.
- Usage of company car.
- Transport at start & end of season (London/Dublin etc.)
- Discounts on Contiki Trips in the future.
- Discounted Bar Tabs.
Why work for Contiki??
Contiki is the world’s leading tour operator for 18-35s. When working for us you are undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you will ever meet. As a member of our On-Site Team, you will be the face of Contiki – dealing with our Travellers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our Team members – only the best will do. We have been at the top of our game for over 60 years and that is where we intend to stay!!
Still not sure… you have to put in an application to give yourself the opportunity!! Apply today by clicking on the green application button in this vacancy!
If you are interested or want to know more information, please contact: email@example.com