AliKats Mountain Holidays is a family run independent luxury chalet company based in Morzine, France with a portfolio of chalets and a strong reputation for excellent gourmet food and exceptional customer service.
If you would like to spend the summer in the French Alps enjoying every outdoor activity you can think of then we can help!
We are currently looking for reliable and detail oriented people to join our team of lovely and hard-working housekeepers. The chalets are all luxury properties and we need our team to take pride in their work and be happy to maintain our high standards.
The job involves working a minimum of 12 hours per weekend across a Saturday and Sunday to prepare the chalets for in-coming groups of guests and there are also occasional mid-week cleans required as well.
During the summer months this leaves you plenty of time off to mountain bike, hike, swim, climb, raft, parapente – the list is endless and we will also provide accommodation in our spacious staff chalet which has a huge garden complete with bike storage and barbecue. This job would suit couples or sets of friends if you prefer to share a room with someone you know.
Please note that you need to have a valid EU passport or Carte De Sejour to be able to apply for this vacancy
- Stripping & re-making beds.
- Thoroughly cleaning bathrooms, kitchen & all living areas.
- Tidying patios, terraces & garden areas including cleaning garden furniture, barbecues, watering plants and a little basic gardening.
- Washing towels and sorting laundry for collection.
- Keeping store cupboards well organised.
Skills & experience required
- Recent cleaning or housekeeping experience (able to provide a reference).
- Hospitality experience would be beneficial.
- Good level of spoken English.
- Driving license & own transport would be an advantage but is not essential.
- EU passport or Carte De Sejour is required.
Employment dates for a summer contract are from the mid-June until early September
In exchange for 12 hours work per week we are offering accommodation in a shared double/twin room in our lovely staff chalet in Montriond plus a weekly wage. You then have the option to take on other work outside of the weekend and if we have additional work available then we can offer it to you at a competitive hourly rate.
We provide full training and good support from our management team throughout the season.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com