Place of work: Route de la Manche, Morzine, 74110, FRANCE
Dates: December 2022 – April 2023
Morzine Ski Chalets is a small Irish-based company offering high-quality chalet and apartment accommodations in the beautiful resort of Morzine in France. We combine a warm and friendly atmosphere with personalised service. Our aim is to give our guests the best chalet experience and holiday of a lifetime, leaving them with great memories.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with an EU passport or candidates that already have a residence or work permit for France.
- Previous hospitality/customer service experience.
- Full driving license
- EU passport
Providing excellent service to guests, ensuring the smooth running of ski shuttles and airport transfers while maintaining Morzine Ski Chalets’ high standards.
- Assisting with cleaning/changeovers at our x9 self-catered properties
- Cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, hoovering, mopping floors, window cleaning, polishing
- Servicing hot tubs
- Checking guests into our properties – meet and greets
- Resort ski shuttles
- Snow clearing
- Ski shuttles – driving our 9-seater passenger van to take clients from the chalet to the ski lifts and
Must be enthusiastic, hardworking, positive, self-motivated and a good team player. We are seeking motivated and reliable individuals with good attention to detail to perform high standards of cleaning at a fast pace.
- Competitive wage per week
- Accommodation provided in central Morzine – private room
- Full area PDS ski pass
- Weekly hours are 25 per week and flexible.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!