For years now, Hotel Auwirt is a popular staple in the heart of the buzzing center of Saalbach, Austria. The central location, atmosphere and hospitable service of the 4-star hotel make it a hotel that our guests come back for. The international team of the hotel is being led and managed by a professional Management Team, who earned their stripes in the hospitality world. Are you looking for a job within an organization that is still growing and wherein you can also have some input? Join us today!
We are looking for an all-round waiter/bartender
- Flexible: You are open to learning different aspects of serving/bartending within the hotel industry! We expect a flexible approach and attitude towards working breakfast shifts, serving dinner and bartending during the evenings.
- Proactive: You know the perfect balance between following the guidelines and seeing room for improvement, and are not shy to share your ideas with the management. ‘We wanna grow!’
- Smart: You have a good understanding of the German language and are able to have basic conversations. Or you can pick up on the language quickly enough.
- Passion: You have a strong passion for the guest experience, and are always making sure to offer them the ultimate service. As your priority is to have 100% satisfied guests, you can handle feedback well and are able to see room for improvement when it comes to the hotel, the staff and of course yourself.
Is your life motto ‘Work hard, play hard’? Then we know you fit right in! We will offer you:
- Good salary, meals and a good bed at night (you are staying in the hotel in a single or a double room)
- An entrepreneurial work environment. We will fall, rise up, and keep on going and learn from our mistakes
- A unique work experience in the beautiful Saalbach, Austria
- The possibility to enjoy green mountain views during the summer (accompanied by a lift card)
What are you bringing to the table?
- Availability in July/August/Mid-September and/or Winter 2022
- Work experience in a similar environment/position
- Good communication skills, including English and/or German language skills
- The mindset of a team player, but you should also be able to work independently
- Flexible attitude when it comes to hours/days
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!