Chef/Host couple needed for the 21/22 Ski Season in France
Join Icebreaker Chalets for an unforgettable Winter season in France as a Chef/Host Couple.
Over de functie:
- Company Icebreaker Chalets
- Function Chalet Chefs/Host Couple
- Location France
- Language English
- Period December 2021 until April 2022
Wat krijg jij?:
- Salary €1280 per month
- Accommodation Included
- Training Included
- Health Insurance Included
- Travel Expenses Covered by employer
Recruitment for the 2021/22 Winter season has begun at Icebreaker Chalets.
Icebreaker Chalets are known for having experienced, confident staff and professional staff in all our chalets in the French Alps. We are hiring experienced chefs and chalet hosts with front-of-house experience. Our team in each chalet ensures that our high standards are kept across our chalet program.
Our chefs are employed for their years of creative experience and their creative touch to bring new and exciting dishes to the table. Our chalet hosts should have a proven record of service in quality catering and hospitality environments.
We will provide comprehensive training at the beginning of the season to ensure you make the most of your time in the mountains. Fluent English is required for all roles, but previous ski industry experience, whilst advantageous, is not essential.
The role runs from December 2021 until the end of April 2022 so you will need to be available to work throughout this period. You need to have an EU Passport and/or the right to work in France.
Why work for us?
- A highly competitive salary
- Benefits package including medical cover
- Travel to and from home to France
- Comprehensive paid training in resort
- Accommodation provided for the duration of the season in a shared room with one other person
- Opportunity to ski and/snowboard when not working
- Access to a reduced-price lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- The chance to excel in a supportive environment and develop your personal talents
- Make friends for life
- A fantastic life experience
- 35 hour working week
- One and a half days off a week
- You are an EU Passport Holder and/or have the legal right to work in France
- Exceptional customer care and attention to detail
- A high level of spoken English, other languages would be an asset
- Any previous experience as chalet staff would be considered a plus
Apply today! If you have an Irish passport, EU passport or the right to work in France we would love to hear from you.