Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of hospitality, travel, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work with a passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our digital experienced and helpful Hotel or Service Reps.
If you have got an EU passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the season, and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
Please note, due to the nature of our hotels and operations, we have limited non driver positions for candidates only speaking the following languages: English, Swedish, Polish and Dutch. These candidates must possess a valid driving licence and be at least 21 years old.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts from 775€ to 930€ after deductions + extra commission averaging 350€ – 500€ per month with no upper limit.
- Our standard package includes your private health insurance, accommodation with your own private room and including electricity bills, flights to and from destination, a company iPad & uniform.
- Costs for your visa/work-permit and background check processing are covered.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to solve problems and to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- You are fully conversational in English – additional languages will be helpful.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Embrace the merge of tradition and innovation, shaping the future of travel by assisting any conventional guests with our online products & services.
- Meet, coordinate, advise, sell, and fix more complex problems for our international guests, while it all starts with you uncovering guests’ holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and sales opportunities.
- Monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable position during your recruitment journey.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit ‘Our DNA’.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit