NB: This is a PART TIME position of approx 16 hours per week! Most are worked on Saturdays.
This job is ideal for someone who wants to have a lot of time to ski and is prepared to work really hard for 2 days a week.
Chalets1066 is looking for staff to work as Cleaners/Housekeepers for the winter season. We are looking for motivated, responsible people who are able to work hard on busy changeover days, with the potential for more during busy periods.
IMPORTANT: Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with an EU passport and/or candidates that already have the right to work in France.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience in cleaning or hospitality/customer-facing roles, a full clean driving license and the right to work in France. Full training will be provided.
- Cleaning of all of our properties to the very high standards we work to consistently
- Changing/Preparing & managing linen + towels and re-making beds.
- Cleaning the communal areas of our office building
- Recording maintenance issues with Snapfix
- Cleaning the company vehicles
- Cleaning properties to a high standard consistently
- Excellent attention to detail + Flexible hands-on approach
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to follow a schedule, work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Full clean driving licence
- High level of spoken French and English
What do you get in return?
- Seasonal contract / Contract of determined duration
- 25 hours normal (possibility of more during peak weeks)
- Competitive package
- Possibility of accommodation to be included
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!