Skiidy Gonzales Airport Transfers are now looking for drivers for this summer season and next winter!
Skiidy Gonzales was founded on a simple idea: To energize a somewhat uninspiring market in a fun and
collective way but with our customers and staff at the very heart of the company. Our company ethos…
Treat people the way you expect to be treated.
We’re now considered the leaders in the Ski Airport Transfer industry and proud to be leading the way, as
well as one of the largest operators in the Alps. We’ve got a culture focused on unity, safety, respect and
fun times…. And our people love it!
Do you have the following:
- Minimum age 21 (due to insurance)
- EU Passport holders ONLY
- One of the following driving licences or experiences;
- A FULL D1 driving licence (with no 101 restrictions)
- Or a full C or D licence
- Or a B licence – If you do, you must have 2 years or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of
driving experience from any previous employment.
- A Taxi/Private Hire licence
Do you have what it takes to work for us?
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent timekeeping, a full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, and a wide range of driving experience?
- Do you have a customer service background?
- Do you have experience driving in snowy/icy conditions?
- Furthermore, are you customer-focused, a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and a
Description & Duties:
You will be predominantly based in the Morzine (France) area, and the routes between Geneva airport and
resorts of the Portes Du Soleil area, or any location deemed appropriate for the execution of job roles. You will
need to transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation
whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work
required –spot checks will be carried out on your vehicles
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times in a courteous manner,
good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation (including neatly trimmed hair and facial
hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop-off and pick-up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards and other heavy items.
The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic
In return we will offer you:
- Fully and comprehensive training program.
- Competitive salary related to your licence and type of vehicle you will drive, and years of service
- A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time
- A fully bilingual operational team to support you.
Do you want to be part of a fun family that is rewarded with an awesome time in the mountains supported
by the best team? Do you crave adventure and stunning scenery? Then it’s time to apply here for the most
Please submit your application with a recent CV and a description of your driving experience.