Finnish Technical Helpdesk Agent in Athens, Greece
Are you ready for the next step in your career, but want it to be in a sunnier direction? If you are craving an adventure in a warmer climate, take the plunge and jet off to Athens to work as a Technical Helpdesk Agent! With sunny skies even in winter, Athens is the perfect location to work in this rewarding role, as there is no way you won’t constantly be in a good mood in this stunning location! If this sounds like the perfect way to start your next adventure, read on to find out what you could be doing in your new role…
Start date: Middle of March 202
About the position:
- 💼 Työnantaja Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Työpaikka Technical Helpdesk Agent
- 🌎 Sijainti Athens, Greece
- 🇫🇮 Kieli Finnish
- 📅 Työn kesto 12 months minimum
- 👨 Ikä (väh.) 18 years old
- 🏠 Majoitus Yes, 2 weeks accommodation + help finding permanent accommodation
- ✈️ Lennot Yes, included
- 🚍 Lentokenttäkuljetus Yes, included
- 📋 Hallinnollinen apu Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Kuukausipalkka (brutto) €1,200 to €1,400 per month + 2 bonus months salary per year + performance bonus
As a Technical Helpdesk Agent you will be responsible for interacting with customers via email and telephone to handle any technical issues and customer questions and work effectively and efficiently to create solutions that you end the day with satisfied customers. Your passion for customer service means you will resolve technical issues with enthusiasm, as you interact with a range of people and keep records of these interactions to track actions taken. Although you will be talking with customers in Finnish, in the international office you will communicate with colleagues in English, meaning you get to brush up on your linguistic skills!
What happens once you’ve got the job:
There can be a lot to think about when you are moving abroad to work, but your transition into the Greek lifestyle will be made as smooth as possible; you don’t even need to worry about splashing the cash on a flight to your new home, as this will be paid for! What’s more, you will be picked up from the airport and dropped off at your hotel, which is paid for for 14 days whilst you find a permanent address (with the assistance of your new employer)! You will also be helped with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, meaning you will be set up in no time. Even your 2 week training period is paid for.
Enjoy the Greek lifestyle:
Athens is a cultural goldmine that is home to warm and friendly locals, so we are sure you will take advantage of every opportunity to enjoy your new home. With an average of nine months of sunshine a year, we doubt you will be spending much time indoors, and with beautiful sandy beaches right on your doorstep you will be heading home with a tan to remind you of the endless sunny days. Foodies will be in heaven surrounded by delicious traditional dishes, and as they say the Mediterraen cuisine is one of the healthiest diets there is, you have an excuse to indulge! Enjoy the rich culture of theatre and literature at the array of museums, bars, restaurants and cafes and never have a boring day in Athens!
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens.
- On arrival, a temporary stay in a hotel, reimbursed by your new employer.
- Assistance to help you find permanent accommodation.
- Help with sorting out your administration, such as your banking, health insurance and taxes.
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 19,600.
- Growth: you reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work thanks to paid training and coaching.
- Leisure activities: there is also plenty of choice on a personal level. Become a true local by mastering the Greek language during a free language course, or feel like a true explorer by taking part in excursions. Do you prefer to be active? Then choose to attend sporting events.
What we need from you:
- Speak Finnish to a native level.
- Can speak (and write) English to a good level.
- You have good computer and technical skills.
- Has a flexible attitude (which comes in handy with changing shifts).
- Are available for at least 12 months.
- Are at least 18 years or older.
This role is still available through the Covid-19 pandemic. The company has been successfully welcoming candidates from abroad to work at their Athens office during the pandemic and does everything to ensure you have a safe working environment that follows all the government regulations. For this role, you’ll be working from your new home in Greece until it’s safe to return to the office. During the interview, we’ll give you more information about how the pandemic affects this role and what additional steps are required.