Finnish Customer Service Agent in Athens, Greece
Are you ready for the next step in your career, but want it to be in a sunnier direction? If you are craving an adventure in a warmer climate, take the plunge and jet off to Athens to work as a Customer Care Representative! With sunny skies even in winter, Athens is the perfect location to work in this rewarding role, as there is no way you won’t constantly be in a good mood in this stunning location! If this sounds like the perfect way to start your next adventure, read on to find out what you could be doing in your new role…
About the position:
- 💼 Työnantaja Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Työpaikka Customer Service
- 🌎 Sijainti Athens, Greece
- 🇫🇮 Kieli Swedish
- 📅 Työn kesto 12 months minimum
- 👨 Ikä (väh.) 18 years old
- 🏠 Majoitus Yes, 2 weeks accommodation + help finding permanent accommodation
- ✈️ Lennot Yes, included
- 🚍 Lentokenttäkuljetus Yes, included
- 📋 Hallinnollinen apu Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Kuukausipalkka (brutto) €1,200 to €1,400 per month + 2 bonus months salary per year
As a customer care representative you will be responsible for interacting with customers via email, social media and telephone to handle any complaints and issues with patience and empathy, and work to effectively and efficiently create solutions that you end the day with satisfied customers. Your passion for customer service means you will resolve technical issues with enthusiasm, as you interact with a range of people and keep records of these interactions to track actions taken. Although you will be talking with customers in Finnish, in the international office you will communicate with colleagues in English, meaning you get to brush up on your linguistic skills!
What happens once you’ve landed the job:
There can be a lot to think about when you are moving abroad to work, but your transition into the Greek lifestyle will be made as smooth as possible; you don’t even need to worry about splashing the cash on a flight to your new home, as this will be paid for! What’s more, you will be picked up from the airport and dropped off at your hotel, which is paid for for 14 days whilst you find a permanent address (with the assistance of your new employer)! You will also be helped with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, meaning you will be set up in no time. Even your 3-4 week training period is paid for, so you can be confident and happy with both your new role and your bank account.
Enjoy the Greek lifestyle:
Athens is a cultural goldmine that is home to warm and friendly locals, so we are sure you will take advantage of every opportunity to enjoy your new home. With an average of nine months of sunshine a year, we doubt you will be spending much time indoors, and with beautiful sandy beaches right on your doorstep you will be heading home with a tan to remind you of the endless sunny days. Foodies will be in heaven surrounded by delicious traditional dishes, and as they say the Mediterraen cuisine is one of the healthiest diets there is, you have an excuse to indulge! Enjoy the rich culture of theatre and literature at the array of museums, bars, restaurants and cafes and never have a boring day in Athens!
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens.
- On arrival a temporary stay in a hotel, reimbursed by your new employer.
- Help during the search for your new home sweet home.
- Help with sorting out your administration, such as your banking, health insurance and
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 19,600.
- Growth: you reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work thanks to paid training and coaching.
- Leisure activities: there is also plenty of choice on a personal level. Become a true local by mastering the Greek language during a free language course, or feel like a true explorer by taking part in excursions. Do you prefer to be active? Then choose to attend sporting events.
What we need from you:
- Speak Finnish to a native level.
- Can speak (and write) a good word of English.
- Has a flexible attitude (which comes in handy with changing shifts).
- Are available for at least 6 months.
- You have good computer and technical skills.
- Have you successfully completed your secondary school.
- Are at least 18 years or older.