This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Become part of our international TUI Childcare Team as one of our Kids Club or Baby Club Hosts and use every day as an opportunity to make our youngest guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and deliver a magical and developmental programme for our kids aged 3-12. Our Baby Club Hosts will also be caring, changing, and feeding babies and infants 0-3.
- There will also be regular event participation such as team days, parades or evening party dances in the kid’s disco.
- You ensure our high childcare standards and health & safety guidelines are followed.
- And finally, you will support your TUI colleagues by answering parents/guardians’ questions and solving problems.
You will learn more about all Childcare jobs and our TUI Childcare Academy as we identify and match your skills & experience throughout your recruitment experience.
- Some of our childcare roles, including Baby Club Host, require a recognised childcare education.
- You genuinely love and have experience working with kids.
- You are a consistently happy colleague and a great team player who can communicate well in English – Our TUI Trained colleagues should also be confident in German or Dutch.
- Confident communicating with international colleagues, children & parents/guardians.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in childcare at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 750€ net/month for our TUI-trained colleagues and at 950€ net/month if you already hold a recognised childcare qualification.
- Option to sign-up for free to our TUI Childcare Academy to obtain an officially recognized EU Childcare Qualification. Upon completion, this means you would also qualify for a higher salary.
- Your private health insurance, accommodation including electricity bills and meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included.
- Flights & uniforms are of course standard.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days including your childcare first aid.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!