This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Please note – A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Our concept hotels vary in size and guest profile and so may the size of your international team.
- In our stunning TUI BLUE FOR TWO hotels, you will be hosting activities such as French boules, shuffleboard, beach volley and creating local experiences, secret walks, cooking and cocktail demos.
- By night you will transform to be the queen or king of ambiance. Setting the scene and hosting theme nights and low-key live entertainment.
- You may additionally support the setup and maintenance of your valuable hotel sound system.
- You will always help your TUI colleagues by answering any guest questions and solving problems and best of all you can monitor and celebrate success with your regular real guest feedback results.
- Our Experience & Activity Hosts enjoy crafting & organizing local activities and enjoy setting the scene and hosting light evening entertainment.
- You are willing to commit – have true staying power and perseverance.
- Be conversational in English – extra languages are always a bonus and you will be available to attend training in March/April 2022.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
- You are consistently upbeat, a great team player and you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Accommodation plus meals/soft drinks*, Flights & Uniform are all standard. *During hotel opening times
- Private Health Insurance including Covid Cover
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!