About the job:
You’ll be working for a very well-known online gaming company, side by side with like minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver the right messages to the right target audiences. If you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment this job will suit you perfectly!
What happens when you arrive in Malta?
You will be picked up at the airport by the company and left in an apartment the company will arrange for you during the first 2 weeks while you look for a long term accommodation. The flight to Malta will also be paid by the company for you, so you have nothing to worry about!
You will receive an attractive salary and several extra benefits such as gym membership, wellness incentives and health insurance.
The company offers a huge number of team building activities and social events so you can get to know your colleagues and quickly make new friends. They also have a range of training courses, for continuous learning and growth. The company prides itself on being a place where you can really develop your career further. There are a number of routes to choose from and steps you can take in your career to keep progressing in the company.
Information about Malta:
Malta is a paradise with a pleasant Mediterranean climate in the Mediterranean. The island is located between the countries of Italy, Libya and Tunisia. It is full of beautiful places and various sights and is rich in history. Maltese cuisine consists of dishes from Italy, Spain, Turkey, Greece and North Africa.
Do you like walking? There are a lot of walking routes through picturesque villages. Mainly through the historic capital of Valletta. The «Blue Lagoon» is located between the islands of Malta and Gozo. A lagoon with a beautiful turquoise blue reflection of the water. With the ferry you can easily cross from Malta to Gozo.
What we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3300
- Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first 2 weeks)
- Airport transfer when you arrive (if you are relocating)
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Hybrid office setup, work from home and the office!
- Company breakfasts, Lunches and more!
- Free drinks and fruit!
- Team outings and social events
- health insurance and gym allowance
- Just an unforgettable life experience!
What we ask of you:
- You are fluent in Swedish (in speech and writing).
- You speak very good English (in speaking and writing).
- You have minimum 1 year experience leading paid search campaigns.
- You have excellent data analysis skills
- You are a great communicator and an excellent team player.
- You have Microsoft Office knowledge.
- You have experience creating ad copy and using automated bidding strategies.
- It is a plus if you have the Google PPC certification
- You are available for a minimum of 12 months.