When you start working as a customer service representative in Thessaloniki, you will help customers of a world-famous Swedish garden machines manufacturer. You answer their questions regarding products, provide advice on how best to operate the machines and help with order processing. Don’t worry, you will receive training in advance so that you get to know everything about the company and products so you can start the job with confidence. You will work in a super cool international and motivated team so good English skills is a big plus!
Everything is sorted for you:
The company will help you every step of the way! They’ll book and pay for your flight to Greece. When you arrive in your new sunny city, you’ll be picked up at the airport and taken to your temporary accommodation, where you’ll live for the first 2 weeks. During this time, the company will assist you in finding permanent accommodation in the city. You will also be helped with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, meaning you will be set up in no time. Even your 4 week training period is paid for.
Living and working in Thessaloniki:
It’s not only about work! Thessaloniki is a very vibrant and atmospheric city with a large university so you will find many young people on the street and in the bars! This historic city by the coast has a lot of sights, open-air markets and delicious restaurants. One of the big advantages of living by the sea is the beaches! There are a number of beautiful beaches only a short bus ride or drive from the city. Perfect to relax after a hard day’s work!
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Thessaloniki.
- On arrival a temporary stay in a hotel, reimbursed by your new employer.
- Assistance to help you find permanent accommodation.
- Help with sorting out your administration, such as your banking, health insurance and taxes.
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 + performance bonus.
- Growth: you reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work thanks to paid training and coaching.
- Leisure activities: there is also plenty of choice on a personal level. Become a true local by mastering the Greek language during a free language course, or feel like a true explorer by taking part in excursions. Do you prefer to be active? Then choose to attend sporting events.
What we need from you:
- Speak Swedish to a native level.
- Can speak (and write) English to a good level.
- You have good computer and technical skills.
- Has a flexible attitude (which comes in handy with changing shifts).
- Are available for at least 12 months.
- Are at least 18 years or older.
This role is still available through the Covid-19 pandemic. The company has been successfully welcoming candidates from abroad to work at their Thessaloniki office during the pandemic and does everything to ensure you have a safe working environment that follows all the government regulations. For this role, you’ll be working from your new home in Greece until it’s safe to return to the office. During the interview, we’ll give you more information about how the pandemic affects this role and what additional steps are required.