About the job:
In this role you will be in charge of content reviewing and data analysis in your native language for improving speech recognition and AI systems. If you are looking for a job abroad but don’t like the idea of working on the phone this will suit you perfectly! In this role you will be responsible for reviewing data sets which can include everything from data labelling to transcription. You will work in an agile environment carrying out data analysis, identifying and resolving issues, implementing regular training and collaborating with colleagues in your native language to improve the model for the larger AI project. The data will train and
improve speech recognition and AI systems.
Enjoy a smooth start in your new Irish home:
When you arrive in the pretty city of Cork, you’re collected from the airport and get to stay in a shared apartment 1 month for free. This will give you plenty of time to find a permanent accommodation within the city where there are lots of apartments to choose from. You will be starting along with other customer service agents from across Europe. Most of your training group is new to the area so you can explore it together.
Why relocate to Cork?
Whether you fancy history or nature, Cork in Ireland is the place for both, as well as the fantastic pub life and music that is commonly associated with it. Did you know that Cork holds Ireland’s biggest Jazz festival or that it is the best starting point if you would like to do the famous road trip the Wild Atlantic way? Moving to Cork means the adventures are right at your feet!
What we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of 2800€
- 4-weeks accommodation provided by the company
- 12 months contract with possibility to renew.
- 21 days of Holidays + Your Birthday off!
- Regular working hours Monday to Friday
- Just an unforgettable life experience!
Who we are searching for:
- You are fluent in Swedish (spoken and written).
- You speak English to a good level.
- You have good computer skills, interest in IT is a plus!
- You are available for at least 12 months.
- You are at least 18 years or older.