Swedish Customer Service Agent in Athens, Greece
A gentle sea breeze through your hair, fragrant flowers that adorn the buildings in the street, and a glass of Ouzo in your hand, casually watching the sun setting on the horizon from your terrace. Do we have your attention yet? With its rich cultural history, friendly locals, and more than 3,000 hours of sunshine per year, daily life may be organised very differently, but Athens has a lot to offer! The calm climate, the turquoise sea and the relaxed attitude of the Greeks make every day a party. Would you like to work in Greece? Read on to find out how you could be soon…
About the position:
- 💼 Företag: Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Funktion Customer Service
- 🌎 Plats Athens, Greece
- 🇸🇪 Språk Swedish
- 📅 Period 12 months minimum
- 👨 Lägsta ålder 18 years old
- 🏠 Boende Yes, 2 weeks accommodation + help finding permanent accommodation
- ✈ Flyg Yes, included
- 🚍 Flygplats upphämtning Yes, included
- 📋 Administrationshjälp Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Bruto månadslön €1,200 to €1,400 per month + 2 bonus months salary per year
Do you enjoy speaking to customers but fancy a change of scenery? Then this is the role for you! Athens are looking for Customer Service Representatives for an organisation that has over 250,000 employees across Europe! The perfect next step for your career working with some of the biggest international brands worldwide. Your main job responsibilities will involve speaking with customers via email, social media and over the phone, mainly speaking in Swedish although also conversing with international colleagues in English – which is only a plus as you will get to develop a range of skills along with the job training! Don’t worry though, before you start you will have extensive training and coaching to make sure your customer service skills are on top form from the get go! Other responsibilities include handling customer complaints and issues with patience and empathy, efficiently solving technical issues and recording details of customer contacts and actions that have been taken.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have a real passion for customer service and care and a desire to work in the industry, along with relevant experience and advanced communication and soft skills. Candidates also need to be fluent in Dutch. Candidates will receive 3-4 weeks of paid training on the latest software and systems, to allow you to learn skills recognised through the business world whilst on a competitive salary!
A fully reimbursed flight of course! In which afterwards you will be picked up from the airport and dropped off at your accommodation, making the transition process simple! In terms of accommodation, as we know, finding a new place where you are comfortable in a new country seems impossible at this time, and we understand that you will probably not find your new home in time for your first day at work. That is why a temporary stay in a hotel is arranged for you, where you can continue to prepare for your new adventure for two full weeks (you can ask new colleagues for help and advice to find your new Greek home). You will also receive help with your administration, such as opening a new bank account, taxes and health insurance.
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens
- Temporary stay in a hotel (two week max stay) – reimbursed by your new employer
- Help during the search for your new home sweet home
- Help and advice when sorting out administration such as a new bank account, health insurance and taxes
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 19,600
- Personal growth: you will reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work with help through our paid extensive training and coaching
- Leisure activities: we offer plenty of different personal choices, such as language courses, various excursions, or sporting events
What we need from you:
- Are fluent in Swedish
- Can speak (and write) well in English
- Have a flexible attitude (which comes in handy when changing shifts etc.)
- Are available for at least 6 months
- Have successfully completed your secondary school
- Are at least 18 years or older
This move to Athens could be the first step of your international career and a new adventure! Do you want to work within Customer Support, get an attractive relocation package whilst working in the incredible (warm) city of Athens, making lifelong friends and experiences? Of course you do, so what are you waiting for? Apply here today and a friendly recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours!