We are looking for photographers who enjoy working with a diverse range of people, with great interpersonal skills and are able to provide a fulfilling, innovative photographic experience to our guests.
Important: Due to local regulations, we can only accept applications from EU citizens and/or non-EU citizens who already hold an active Greek residency or working permit. ALSO, you need to be available from July/August until November 2022.
About The Role
You will work as part of a team to provide a photography service to hotel guests. While the hotel guests engage in different activities around the resort, you will take photographs of them. This includes sports activities such as water-ski, wake-boarding, inflatables, fun rides, sailing, water polo, tennis, cycling. Besides action shots, you will also photograph guests having fun around the pool and organize family photoshoots. For team members who love to take pictures underwater, a brief introduction to underwater photography will be provided in the pool.
You will use your skills and experience to ensure that the photos are of a high standard, so as to provide a long-lasting memory for the holiday-makers. Besides taking photographs, we expect you to be friendly and interact with guests at all times.
We have the following roles available:
- Junior Photographer, use your skills to photograph guests at the height of their holiday experience.
- Resort Photographer, work as part of a team to provide a top-quality photography service to guests.
- Action/Sports Photographer, capture the perfect moment in a memorable action shot.
Primary Duties – Photographers without experience
- Take high-quality photos of holiday-makers doing various resort activities.
- Suggesting ideas for photo-shoot settings that will enable the guests to capture key moments from their holiday.
- Providing information to the hotel guests about the various photo packages available.
- Maintaining a constant profile and presence across the resort.
- Supporting the photography team in the sale of photographs.
- Bringing a can-do, positive and friendly attitude to the job.
- Being presentable, approachable and friendly to the hotel’s guests and staff.
Primary Duties – Photographers with experience
- Taking photographs our customers will love
- Editing images
- Office organization and maintenance
- Adding tags, keywords and descriptions to the image metadata
- Maintaining a constant profile and presence across the resort
- Supporting the photography team in the sale of photographs
- Bringing a can-do, positive and friendly attitude to the job
- Being presentable, approachable and friendly to the hotel’s guests and staff
Skills Required – Photographers with experience
- An experienced photographer with 1st hand experience in working with couples, families and children or relevant experience in action or sports photography with the ability to work with minimal supervision with a team.
- Basic Adobe Lightroom skills and a degree of computer literacy.
What can we offer you?
- A friendly, supportive working environment with excellent rates of remuneration.
- Accommodation in an apartment or studio outside the resort that you will share with your colleagues.
- An amazing working place that will enrich your photography and people skills.
- Super fun team outings!
- Professional Photo Equipment
- Salary & Weekly Bonuses
- Greek National Insurance (IKA)
- Shared Accommodation
- Airport Transfer
Can you answer the following question with a big yes?
- Do you leave people with a great impression?
- Can you be a confidence booster to your subjects as the photoshoot evolves?
- Are you a positive thinker with good self-organization and problem-solving abilities and are you customer service-oriented?
…Then YOU’RE A STAR and we would love to meet you!