For the upcoming winter season we are looking for a Cleaning Employee. You will work in a luxury resort consisting of 13 chalets, 13 apartments, wellness facilities, indoor pool, bistro and outdoor terrace with pond. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of hard work and who loves to see daily results of her/his work. You will be part of a team of professionals that is ambitious and entrepreneurial. You will contribute to the quality level of the service towards the guests (in all its facets). In addition, keeping the resort clean is a joint responsibility.
In this position you will report for the cleaning part to the head of cleaning and for the concierge tasks and/or bistro tasks you will report to the owner. You’ll be part of a small team. You are representative, responsible, able to work independently, and you are not afraid of hard work.
As part of the team you are jointly responsible for the complete course of events at the resort:
- You have cleaning experience
- Ensure order and cleanliness at the resort and in and around the chalets and apartments
- Making the chalets and apartments ready for use (using schemes and checklists): cleaning of the chalets and apartments (including collecting and preparing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and toilets and replenishing items)
- Cleaning the common areas in the resort (e.g. the wellness area, restaurant, swimming pool, staff room, corridors, stairs and toilets), keeping the façade and windows clean
- Carrying out facility and/or maintenance work in and around the resort
- To be able to manage and solve first problems with installations, identifies defects in rooms and buildings and resolves them (e.g. light, electric doors, etc.);
- Snow Cleaning
- Collects waste and dirt and takes care of their removal.
- Maintains equipment and cleaning attributes
- Support in preparing and distributing breakfast baskets in busy periods
- Support in the bistro during busy periods (service and/or kitchen) in holiday periods
- A technical background? That is a nice to have
While each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- Welcoming and hospitable
- Genuine touch
- Real caring
- Passionate attitude
- Self-starting and pro-active
- Flexible mindset
- Eye for detail
- Fluent in English and/or German (other languages welcome!)
What do we have to offer:
- €1.750,- Netto per Month 40 hours /5 Days Per Week
- Contribution Appartement (rent, water, electricity, heating and WiFi) € 300,- per month (will be deducted from the Netto amount)
- Health insurance is arranged as soon as you start working, pension is build up as well via the Gross salary
- In Austria employees also get a 13th month and holiday money (pro Rato)
- Tips are divided amongst all colleagues
- During working days: lunch is arranged. In winter high season when the bistro is open, dinner is
arranged as well
- Work clothing is provided (t-shirts, jacket and trousers)
EU passports only.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!