Full-time Swedish customer service representative / sales employee in Sofia
Are you ready for a new adventure? Then this vacancy is perfect for you! As a customer service representative you will start working in Bulgaria. In the beautiful capital, Sofia, life is not only buzzing but also incredibly cheap! This leaves you enough money for fun activities.
About the position:
- 💼 Företag Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Funktion Fulltime customer service / sales employee
- 🌎 Plats Sofia, Bulgaria
- 🇸🇪 Språk Swedish
- 📅 Period At least 6 months
- 👨 Lägsta ålder 18 years
- 🏠 Boende Yes, the first two weeks you will be accommodated in a hotel or shared apartment.
- 📋 Administrationshjälp Yes, health insurance
- 💰 Bruto månadslön € 1,020-1,220 p/m
About the position:
Do you enjoy making customers happy? As a customer service employee you will ensure that every customer hangs up with a satisfied and happy feeling. You speak to Swedish customers via telephone, email and social media. On the basis of the training you will be provided with tools, which will enable you to solve the question or problem. Are you more sales-oriented? That also comes in handy, because we also need more sales-oriented customer service employees.
No stress, everything is arranged for you:
We want to make sure that your departure to Sofia is made as easy as possible for you. That is why for the first two weeks a hotel or shared apartment is arranged for you. Besides, you’ll receive a bonus of €300 in the first and third month to help you with the costs of the move.
Sofia, an undiscovered gem!
One of the biggest benefits of working in Bulgaria is the low cost of living. With the salary you earn, you live a fantastic life! Sofia is the place to live if you like a vibrant nightlife with lots of nice bars and restaurants. You can also shop well here, because almost all well-known and less well-known brands can be found here. In addition to shopping, visiting catheter dreams and theaters is also a must. There is also plenty to do outside the city, such as skiing, climbing and cycling. You can explore the city yourself through well-arranged bus transport, cheap taxis or on foot. The city is actually full of things that you have to see, and that in combination with a low price tag. No wrong place to live and work!
What we offer:
- Gross salary of € 1,020-1,220 p / m
- You will receive a bonus of € 300 in the first and third month to help you with the costs of the move
- The first two weeks you will be accommodated in a hotel or shared apartment.
- Interesting career opportunities
- Various discounts on gym membership, public transport etc.
- Health insurance
- An unforgettable experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life
What we ask from you:
- Fluent in Swedish (spoken and written)
- Good English (as the training will be in English)
- You are flexible (changing shift schedule)
- You are available for at least 6 months
- You are at least 18 years or older