French Customer Service Agent in Athens, Greece
Pour your glass of Ouzo, settle down on your terrace and lets watch the sun setting on the horizon. The gentle breeze of Athens carries its rich cultural history, friendly locals and more than 3,000 hours of sunshine per year – providing so much time to explore the city! Are you ready for the first step of your international career and a new adventure? Read on to find out how you can work in the incredible (and warm) city of Athens, Greece!
About the position:
- 💼 Compagnie Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Fonction Customer Service
- 🌎 Localisation Athens, Greece
- 🇫🇷 Langue French
- 📅 Durée 12 months minimum
- 👨 Âge minimum 18 years old
- 🏠 Hébergement Yes, 2 weeks accommodation + help finding permanent accommodation
- ✈️ Vol Yes, included
- 🚍 Prise en charge à l'aéroport Yes, included
- 📋 Accompagnement administratif Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Salaire mensuel brut €1,050 to €1,200 per month + 2 bonus months salary per year
Are you customer service mad? It’s time to take your skills abroad! Athens are looking for Customer Service Representatives for an organisation with over 250,000 employees across Europe! Do you fancy a change of scenery? This is the perfect next step in your career and gives you the chance to work with some of the biggest international brands worldwide. Your main job responsibilities will involve speaking with customers via email, social media and over the phone, mainly speaking in French although also conversing with international colleagues in English – which is only a plus as you will get to develop a range of skills along with the job training! Don’t worry though, before you start you will have extensive training and coaching to make sure your customer service skills are on top form from the get go! Other responsibilities include handling customer complaints and issues with patience and empathy, efficiently solving technical issues and recording details of customer contacts and actions that have been taken.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have a passion for providing the best customer service in the industry? With your care and desire to satisfy customers, along with relevant experience and advanced communication and soft skills, you are the perfect candidate. Candidates also need to be fluent in Dutch. Candidates will receive 3-4 weeks of paid training on the latest software and systems, to allow you to learn skills recognised through the business world whilst on a competitive salary!
A fully reimbursed flight of course! In which afterwards you will be picked up from the airport and dropped off at your accommodation, making the transition process simple! In terms of accommodation, as we know, finding a new place where you are comfortable in a new country seems impossible at this time, and we understand that you will probably not find your new home in time for your first day at work. That is why a temporary stay in a hotel is arranged for you, where you can continue to prepare for your new adventure for two full weeks (you can ask new colleagues for help and advice to find your new Greek home). You will also receive help with your administration, such as opening a new bank account, taxes and health insurance.
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- A paid airline ticket to Athens
- Temporary stay in a hotel (two week max stay) – reimbursed by your new employer
- Help during the search for your new home sweet home
- Help and advice when sorting out administration such as a new bank account, health insurance and taxes
- A gross annual salary of € 16,800 to € 19,600
- Personal growth: you will reap the benefits of professional development in the field of work with help through our paid extensive training and coaching
- Leisure activities: we offer plenty of different personal choices, such as language courses, various excursions, or sporting events
What we need from you:
- Are fluent in French
- Can speak (and write) well in English
- Have a flexible attitude (which comes in handy when changing shifts etc.)
- Are available for at least 6 months
- Have successfully completed your secondary school
- Are at least 18 years or older
This move to Athens could be the first step of your international career and a new adventure! Do you want to work within Customer Support, get an attractive relocation package whilst working in the incredible city of Athens, making lifelong friends and experiences? Of course you do, so what are you waiting for? Apply here today and a friendly recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours!