Skiidy Gonzales Airport Transfers are now looking for transfer drivers for Winter 2023/24 starting this December.
Who We Are:
Skiidy Gonzales was founded on a simple idea: To energize a somewhat uninspiring market in a fun and collective way, with our customers and staff at the very heart of the company. Our company ethos… Treat people the way you expect to be treated.
We’re now considered the leaders in the Ski Airport Transfer industry and proud to be leading the way, as well as one of the largest operators in the Alps. We’ve got a culture focused on unity, safety, respect, and fun times…. And our people love it!
Do you have the following:
- Minimum age 21 (due to insurance)
- EU Passport holders ONLY
- One of the following driving licenses or experiences;
- A FULL D1 driving license (with no 101 restrictions)
- Or a full C or D license
- Or a B license – If you do, you must have 2 years, or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of driving experience from any previous employment.
- A Taxi/Private Hire license
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent timekeeping, a full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, and a wide range of driving experience?
- Do you have a customer service background?
- Do you experience driving in snowy/icy conditions?
Furthermore, are you customer-focused, a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team player?
Description & Duties:
You will be predominantly based in the Morzine (France) area, and the routes between Geneva airport and resorts of the Portes Du Soleil area, or any location deemed appropriate for execution of job roles. You will need to transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation, whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work required –
- spot checks will be carried out on your vehicles
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the company
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene, and excellent personal presentation (including neatly trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards and other heavy items. ● The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic
In return we will offer you:
- Fully and comprehensive training program.
- Competitive salary related to your license and type of vehicle you will drive, and years of service with us.
- A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time
- A fully bilingual operational team to support you.
Do you want to be part of a fun family that is rewarded with an awesome time in the mountains supported by the best team? Do you crave adventure and stunning scenery? Then it’s time to apply here for the most memorable season!