Swedish Customer Service Agent for global delivery brand in beautiful Kaunas, Lithuania
Are you looking for a new adventure in a historic city in Eastern Europe? Move to Kaunas and work for the world’s leading global delivery brand! Experience a great standard of living in a lively and pretty city with extremely low living costs. Apply now and take the next step to begin a new adventure
About the position:
- Företag: Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- Funktion Customer Service
- Plats Kaunas, Lithuania
- Språk Swedish
- Period 12 months minimum
- Lägsta ålder 18 years old
- Boende 1-month shared accommodation included
- Flyg Yes, refunded to you
- Flygplats upphämtning Yes, included
- Administrationshjälp Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- Bruto månadslön €1,500 + performance bonus
In this interesting role, you’ll be the first contact point for customers and partners from one of the world’s biggest delivery & transport brands. You’ll be enthusiastically helping customers in Swedish via phone, chat, and email, ensuring their problems and questions are answered, leaving the customers satisfied.
You’ll be given all the training you need over a two-week period so you’ll be able to help in every scenario. Although your customers will mainly speak in Swedish, at the international office you will mainly be talking to your colleagues in English.
Everything you need to start your Lithuanian adventure
Your new employer will ensure everything goes smoothly with the start of your new job and your relocation to the pretty city of Kaunas. The employer will repay all your travel costs (to €100) and arrange for you, 1-month of accommodation free of charge. They also collect you from the airport and bring you to your new temporary home and help you look for permanent housing.
Lots of social events ran by the company ensure you’ll be making new friends and exploring the city in no time at all!
Why relocate to Kaunas?
Kaunas, Lithuania’s second-largest city, holds many nice surprises from a lively nightlife scene, pretty tree-lined streets to a number of historic sights. If you’re looking for a hidden gem to live in, then you’ve found it in Kaunas! Kaunas has unique museums, fascinating architecture, excellent street art, and is the 2022 European Capital of Culture.
Living costs in Kaunas are very low so with your excellent local salary, you’ll be able to have a great standard of living!
What we offer:
- Your airline ticket is refunded to you (up to €100).
- Included accommodation for 1 month (own room or apartment);
- Public Transport Ticket for 2 months so you can explore the city and get to work easily;
- SIM card;
- Taxi for the airport pickup and the first day at work;
- Car rental voucher of 50 euros so you can rent a car and explore the country;
- Help with documentation, setting up a new bank account, and the search for a new apartment to rent;
- Unlimited contract;
- 20 vacation days + national holidays;
What we ask from you:
- Fluent Swedish (spoken and written).
- Willingness to live and work in Kaunas for a minimum of 12 months.
- Being able to speak and write English to a good level.
- You are at least 18 years or older.
So if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime and think this is the perfect role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our friendly recruiters will be in contact within 24 hours!