Full-time Norwegian customer service employees wanted in sunny Lisbon!
Are you ready for the move to a sunnier setting? Start your next adventure by jetting off to beautiful Lisbon to work as a customer service agent! With warm weather even in winter and surrounded by friendly locals, you’ll be as happy as the customers you are helping on behalf of large leading companies including Bol.com, Facebook, Google and Microsoft! So does the Portugese lifestyle sound like something you could get used to? Of course it does! Read on to find out what you could be doing in your new role…
About the position:
- 💼 Selskap Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Funksjon Customer Service
- 🌎 Sted Lisbon, Portugal
- 🇳🇴 Språk Norwegian
- 📅 Periode 12 months minimum
- 👨 Minimums alder 18 years old
- 🏠 Bolig Yes, shared apartment included
- ✈ Flight Yes, refunded to you
- 🚍 Henting på flyplassen Yes, included
- 📋 Adminstrativ hjelp Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Brutto månedslønn €950 to €1,250 per month + monthly bonus
As a customer service representative, you will enthusiastically and helpfully engage with customers via email, social media and telephone. You will receive extensive training to ensure that you can effectively and efficiently respond to consumer queries and consistently end the day with satisfied customers. Although you will be speaking with customers in Norwegian, at the international office you will mainly be talking to your colleagues in English, meaning you get to advance your range of linguistic abilities!
What happens once you’ve landed the job:
We appreciate there are a lot of logistical factors to consider that come along with relocating abroad, which is why your transition to the Portuguese lifestyle is made as smooth as possible. You will be reimbursed for your plane tickets, so there is no need to worry about the cost of jetting over to your new home! Your colleagues will be waiting for you with a warm welcome at the airport in Lisbon and you will be dropped off at your new apartment to ensure you are comfortable and settled. Also, you will be assisted with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, meaning you don’t need to stress about getting set up in your new home. What’s more, there is also the option to take a free Portuguese course, so you will be chatting with the locals in no time. If in between your adventures you find yourself homesick at any point, you can always take advantage of your annual return flight that will be reimbursed for you.
Enjoy the Portuguese lifestyle:
Lisbon is a city of culture and beauty, and you will undoubtedly take advantage of your new home and experience what Portugal has to offer (which is a lot)! Travelling by train and bus from Lisbon is both easy and affordable, meaning your days off can be spent exploring. The Mediterranean lifestyle will be sure to win you over, as the combined charm of the country and the relaxed attitude of the Portuguese means you will feel at home in no time.
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- Your airline ticket, papers, health insurance and accommodation are paid for and arranged for you.
- You receive an annual return flight to your home country which is reimbursed for you.
- You can get a performance bonus of ± € 100 p / m.
- You receive training (during the two-week training you get 50% of your gross monthly salary) and coaching.
- Interesting career opportunities.
- Free Portuguese course, kite surfing lessons, cooking lessons and much more on offer!
- A welcoming corporate environment with fun activities including Friday Movie Nights, corporate dinners, and more!
- A gross monthly salary without accommodation € 1,247.96.
- A gross monthly salary with accommodation € 949.35.
- An unforgettable life experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
What we ask from you:
- Fluent Norwegian (spoken and written).
- Willingness to live and work in Lisbon for around 12 months.
- Being able to speak and write English to a good level.
- You are at least 18 years or older.
So if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime and think this is the perfect role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our friendly recruiters will be in contact within 24 hours!