Vacansoleil is well-known among holidaymakers. For years now Vacansoleil has been the market leader in Europe in the area of self-drive camping holidays. For the 2022 Summer season, we are looking for Flex hosts for our 450 campsites in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Please note that you need to have an EU passport and the right to work in at least one of the following countries Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Spain, and the Netherlands.
- You are able to work independently!
- You have a flexible work attitude and are willing to help colleagues where needed
- You have a pro-active attitude, excellent problem-solving skills and you are able to handle stressful situations easily.
- You have a technical affinity, and cleaning tasks and maintenance fall under your responsibility.
During the season sometimes unexpected events may occur, which may lead to a Camping Host not being able to fulfill his or her tasks. Vacansoleil relies on experienced Flex Hosts who are able to work independently and who have a pro-active attitude. You will be expected to assist to complete daily tasks where necessary so that Vacansoleil guests can continue enjoying their holidays as planned.
What are the requirements?
- Language: English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Personality: Flexible, social, flexible, representative, responsible with an independent work attitude
- Availability: April till October
- Experience: Proven experience as a Camping Host is a plus
- Additionally: A driver’s license is a plus
What do I get as a Flex Host?
- Salary: Salary depending on experience and position
- Accommodation: Either a mobile home or bungalow tent
- Days off: At least one day a week
- Training: Included and provided by Vacansoleil
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!