Experienced Transfer Drivers needed in the French & Swiss Alps
Work this 21/22 Ski Season in the beautiful France & Swiss Alps! We´re looking for experienced transfer drivers to give our customers the experience of a lifetime.
Over de functie:
- Company: Skiidy Gonzales Ski Transfers
- Function: Transfer Driver
- Location: France/Switzerland
- Period: Winter Season
- Hours: Flexible
Wat krijg jij?:
- Salary: Competitive
- Training: Comprehensive training program
We´re currently recruiting for Transfer Drivers with a minimum age of 23, with an EU Passport from December 2021 to April 2022. One of the following driving licences or experiences is necessary as well:
- A D1 CPC driving licence (D1 with no 101 restrictions)
- A full C or D licence
- A Taxi/Private Hire licence
- An advanced driver or chauffeur certification (minimum 4 days course)
- Or 2 years, or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of driving experience required for freight or passenger driving, on a category B licence.
You should be an excellent driver, have excellent timekeeping, a full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, and a wide range of driving experience.
Furthermore, you are a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team player.
You will be predominantly based in the Morzine or the Chamonix area, and the routes between Geneva airport and resorts of the Portes Du Soleil/ Chamonix valley area, or any location deemed appropriate for the execution of job roles. You will need to transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work required –
- spot checks will be carried out on your vehicles
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the company
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation (including neatly trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop-off and pick-up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards and other heavy items.
- The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic
In return we will offer you:
- Fully and comprehensive training program.
- Competitive salary related to vehicle type-driven and years of service with us.
- A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time
Do you want to be part of a fun family and rewarded with an awesome time in the mountains supported by a great team? Do you crave adventure and stunning scenery? Apply now, for a memorable winter season!