We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic Activity Team Members, who have experience of working with children, to join our team at TUI Holiday Villages in the following resorts: Costa Del Sol, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Majorca, Kos, Aliathon (Cyprus) and Rhodes.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM EU PASSPORT HOLDERS (SCHENGEN AREA).
- Deliver a wide range of exciting games and activities to Holiday Village guests
- Working with a diverse team to ensure the delivery of the Activity and Childcare program is to the highest standards
- Engage children aged 3-15 years old in the program and provide them with amazing holiday experiences
- Deliver a wide range of specialist activities to families
- Provide guests of all ages with an exceptional level of customer service on a daily basis
All training will be provided by our specialized team at ted. Training will take place for 14 days and will include payment, accommodation and food. The initial contract will be established until October 31, 2022, depending on the closing dates of the resort.
Our package includes the following:
- Medical insurance
- Airport transfers are provided between your resort and local airport but are not provided to or from your home airport.
Qualifications: Any qualification relevant to education, sport or childcare is beneficial but not mandatory
- Minimum 6 months working with children
- Experience of working in a diverse team is beneficial
- Experience of working in the holiday industry and the ability to deliver excellent customer service is beneficial
Passport: European Union (Schengen Area)
- Must have an advanced level of English
- Must have a passion for working with young people
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!