This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Please note – A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be delivering fun and professional swim lessons to adults and kids aged 3 and above.
- Tailoring your lessons to support the technical progression of varying abilities of guests whilst following the guidelines provided.
- Actively sell and promote your lessons to encourage maximum attendance.
- You will take great care of guest health & safety and equipment maintenance.
- Regular event participation such as team days and shows.
- Helping your TUI colleagues by answering guest questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with weekly guest feedback results.
You will learn more about Holiday Village, TUI BLUE for Families and the job role throughout your recruitment experience.
- You will have a minimum of ASA Level 2 or equivalent Swim Teaching education/qualification from your country of residence.
- A valid NPLQ or equivalent Lifeguard certificate.
- A consistently happy colleague and a great team player.
- Confident communicating in English with international colleagues and guests of all ages – extra languages are helpful.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job including work in direct sun/heat.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
- Be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Health Insurance, Accommodation plus meals/soft drinks*, Flights & Uniform are all standard. *During hotel opening times.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!