TUI Fitness & Leisure Instructors needed for the 2022 Summer Season!
Become part of our international TUI Blue Team as one of our fabulous Fitness Instructors and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
About the position:
- Company: TUI
- Function: TUI Fitness & Leisure Instructor
- Location: Worldwide
- Language: English
- Period: Summer 2022
- Salary: Competitive
- Accommodation: Included
- Health Insurance: Included
- Meals: Included
- Training: Included
- Flights: Paid for by the company
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required.
If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Please note – A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create and deliver an inspiring fitness program matching your profile of guests.
- You could be covering aqua, cardio, relaxation or strengthening classes and helping guests with any sports and gym equipment.
- You will take great care of guest health & safety and equipment maintenance.
- Regular event participation such as team days or theme evenings depending on your guest profile and support in the wider delivery of the daytime and evening program.
- Helping your TUI colleagues by answering guest questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with weekly guest feedback results.
You will learn more about TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES and TUI BLUE FOR TWO (Adults only) and our in-house Fitness Instructor Qualification throughout your recruitment experience.
- You genuinely love all-things sports and fitness and you will at least have strong personal experience in this field.
- We do offer in-house training & qualifications before you start in March/April 22 and on completion of your first 6 months. It is beneficial if you have any of the following:
- Exercise to music – Basic Aqua Instructor – Yoga/Pilates – Group Fitness Licence – Barbell Training – FLEXI-BAR® – Functional Workout License
- You are a consistently happy colleague and a great team player.
- Confident communicating in English with international colleagues and guests – extra languages are helpful.
- Willing to commit, have true staying power and perseverance including work in direct sun/heat.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
- Be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Health Insurance, Accommodation plus meals/soft drinks*, Flights & Uniform are all standard. *During hotel opening times.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days.
- EU recognized in-house fitness instructor qualifications are offered and are completed and issued on completion of 6 months service.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!