Become part of a leading international volunteering organisation that runs sustainable projects in Sri Lanka, Nepal and Costa Rica! We have a coordinator position available to work in Sri Lanka. You will help run the day-to-day operations managing accommodation, projects and supporting volunteers. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to live in paradise, look no further!
About the Job:
- Supporting volunteers and their wellbeing
- Helping assist with volunteer projects
- Managing the volunteer’s accommodation (check-in / check-out, reception, house management)
- Airport transfers (meeting volunteers / coordinating pick-up times)
- Arranging social events (daily social events such as movie night, and pub quiz night)
- Selling weekend activities/trips
- Team player and problem solver
- Friendly and can-do attitude
- Passion for adventure and travel
- Willingness to learn and adaptability
- Fluent English is a must!
- Representing Travelteer at all times!
About our offer
- Local salary (competitive), commission, accommodation, food, airport transfer, visa, £100 towards flights.
- DBS / criminal check covered by us.
- Free training and first aid course (level 3)
- Get involved with Travelteer’s sustainable projects
- Opportunity to extend contract and work at our other destinations (Nepal and Costa Rica!)
- Permanent career development opportunities available
- £100 towards flight costs
- Free airport transfer
- Free Visa
- Free weekend activities
- Travel opportunities
- Commission from sales
Ready for an adventure? Apply today!